Best Antivirus For Android Tablet in 2021
Google’s Android operating system is used on millions of tablets and worldwide. Yes, Android is still a more controlled environment than the world of Windows PCs, where users can inadvertently pick up malware or a virus from any number of sources. It is still very possible that malware can still sneak onto Android devices such as tablets. This is why it is so important to get a good antivirus for android tablets. We look at the best security software apps that will help you avoid scams, keep your personal data private, and enable you to find or wipe a lost device.
- App Advisor
- Anti-theft features
- Call blocking
- Great anti-theft capabilities
- It can get quite pricey for a tablet user
|Pricing Plan||From $14.99/1-year|
Find out more about our research on Norton in a comprehensive Norton Review.
- Wi-Fi security
- junk cleaner
- Lots of features
- Performance boosting capabilities
- It’s free!
Learn more about features, pricing and lab test results of this software provider in our detailed Avast Review.
- Secure against phishing sites
- Verify Wi-Fi network security
- Avoid fake and unsafe websites
- Protect against ransomware
- Quality virus protection for free
- Impressive anti-theft measures
- Displays adverts in the free version
|Pricing Plan||Free App - $6.49 / month|
Need to know more? Visit our AVG Review for a detailed and honest overview of this software provider.
Best Antivirus For Samsung Tablet
It's very unlikely that your Samsung tablet will be affected by any sort of malware because every app downloaded is scanned beforehand. However, any device that connects to the internet is vulnerable to online threats, like sneaky ads or emails that will try to download harmful software onto your device. Don't worry, there is antivirus for Samsung tablets. We have listed a few of our recommendations for you to choose from.
- Privacy advisor
- Excellent antivirus protection
- Great anti-theft capabilities
- Cloud-based scanning needs active internet connection
|Pricing Plan||From US$14,99/year|
|Subscription Options||1- year|
Read our Bitdefender Review and find out why do we recommend this software provider for Samsung tablets.
- Blocks suspicious apps, websites & files
- Lets you control access to specific apps
- Stops spyware monitoring calls, texts & location
- Includes Anti-Theft tools to protect mobiles & data
- Uses Machine Learning to combat new threats
- Effective Ransomware Protection
- Full-scale phone and live chat support
- Bonus scans for privacy and performance
- Bonus scans significantly overlap each other
- Vulnerability scan offers little information
|Pricing Plan||Free - $31.19|
|Subscription Options||1-year / 2-years|
Visit our Kaspersky Review for more info about features, anti-malware capabilities, products and pricing.
Best Antivirus For Kindle Fire in 2021
Have you ever heard about antivirus for Kindle Fire? Not a lot of people are aware of the fact that antivirus on your kindle fire is possible. Well, guess what, it is! You can easily install an antivirus solution as an app on your kindle fire.
When it comes to installing applications on your Kindle Fire, your best bet is the Amazon Appstore. You will find amazing apps in the AppStore, including antivirus software. Antivirus for kindle fire is important to have for various safety reasons. The Amazon Appstore offers several antivirus programs for free!
- Security Scan
- Privacy Check
- Safe Wi-Fi
- Battery Booster
- Memory Booster
- Storage Cleaner
- Track Data Usage
- Polices installed apps for data leakage
- Several performance boosting utilities
- Free version has adverts
- Premium upgrade is pricey
|Pricing Plan||From Free - $79|
For detailed info on features, rating and lab test results of McAfee, visit our full McAfee Review.
There you have it! You will now be able to make an informed decision on which antivirus for your tablet will be the best for you. You can choose the best tablet antivirus according to our recommendations and keep your data safe from cybercriminals.